NG Chat NG Chat

haHA

rather smart, but i was also smart and didn't input any info into the box but it still took me to a thing saying that i'm a dolt. alright then?

Tripping The Rift Six Tripping The Rift Six

Kinda Disturbing

ok, i'm a HUGE fan of the Meet N Fuck series, but... this is just... kinda creepy. i mean, is that "We Can Dance If We Want To" playing in the background? umm... please go back to regular fucking regular people.

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

the BEST

holy CRAP. this is the BEST Meet'N'Fuck i've seen! the number of girls and everything is simply remarkable. i think it took about an hour to just finish it. but, maybe have a little more even number of positions. it seems like anal outweighed all the others. i'd like to see some more tit fucks really.

Path Follower 1.2 Path Follower 1.2

Pretty Good

well, the #1 problem with all of these games is the whole "hold down the left mouse button to go through walls". this is the case with this game. from past experience, i know this will most likely be blammed for that reason. find the code to disable that AND right clicking to go forward. then, submit it again, and people will like it. i'm sorry, but i don't have those codes...

neon-dude responds:

I've disabled ALL cheating in my game! check out the new version!